Jump to the main content block


I am a student in the College of Management, how do I apply for an access to enter the College of Management building?

During office hours, students should bring their student ID card and make a request for access at your department/institute's office.

I am a student in College of Management and have an instest in both Exchange Program and Dual-Degree Program. May I participate in both of the programs?

In order to offer more studnets of College of Management more opportunities to study abraod through these programs, every student of College of Management can only participate in either Exchange Program or Dual-Degree Program.